Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: What a day so far

  1. #1
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What a day so far

    Well, I thought we as posters were allowed to have our own opinions on things? Just a warning:::: If you disagree with with anyone, you better be prepared to get critizised.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    Yeah what a day for you. 29 posts in 2 hours time.
    You'll set a record by the end of the day.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah what a day for you. 29 posts in 2 hours time.
    You'll set a record by the end of the day. </div></div>

    Do not be hating [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Boy you seem to keep up with me a lot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    You've tripled me.
    I've counted.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've tripled me.
    I've counted. </div></div>

    Well, you better catch up, seems I just touched the button and you respond, you are fast on replies.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    Can't be quite possible that I respond to all if you've tripled me.
    And to think the other day you just wanted to ignore me. That was nice.. what happened.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't be quite possible that I respond to all if you've tripled me.
    And to think the other day you just wanted to ignore me. That was nice.. what happened. </div></div>

    Yes I know, I thought I would try and be civil with you, that cannot work. YOu start off pretty decieving and than you tear into people. But what you do you do well.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    Mab Pac-Man, I wish I had your job....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    I'm not deceiving. If I like you I like you if I don't I don't. If I agree I agree and if I don't I don't.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What a day so far

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mab Pac-Man, I wish I had your job.... </div></div>

    I love my job [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •